Client Solutions Associate
FactSet creates data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world. FactSet has the growth opportunity of a start-up with the stability of a well-established company. For almost 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, we’ve maintained our focus on providing exceptional client service. FactSet’s world-class service is built on our employees’ ability to engage our clients through proactive consultation on FactSet’s sophisticated product offerings. FactSet creates an inclusive environment where all perspectives are encouraged. We bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to help our clients solve their toughest challenges in innovative ways.
The Client Solutions Development Program provides new employees with the foundational knowledge they need to successfully build careers within FactSet. Through this program, Client Solutions Associates quickly gain exposure to FactSet’s solutions, clients, industry, and various teams within our client-facing organization. The Client Solutions Development Program aims to best match each individual’s passions and strengths with their career destination within the Global Client Solutions team.
Client Solutions Associates begin their careers with comprehensive in-person training, followed by working with clients first over the phone and then through a series of rotations. You will find yourself on the front-lines of our industry-leading client support at the very outset of your career. You will work closely with our users to identify and implement solutions specific to clients’ unique workflows through FactSet’s award-winning product suite, including company research, portfolio analysis, and investment modeling. You’ll experience the autonomy and authority needed to make your mark, while contributing to the amazing work of a wider team.
While we consider candidates with a strong interest in Finance and FinTech from any major, we especially encourage applicants with backgrounds in finance, MIS, economics, accounting, business administration, and mathematics. Above all, we look for candidates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who are excited to work with clients and learn on a daily basis.
Throughout the program, Client Solutions Associates will develop a wide array of skills and provide value to our clients by:
· Developing a deep knowledge base across our business, products, and clients
· Communicating with impact in person and over the phone while mastering presentation and public speaking skills
· Asking effective questions in various situations to gather information, uncover needs, and create solutions to foster truly collaborative and consultative partnerships
· Defining key industry terms and concepts important to FactSet’s clients to be seen as an industry expert
· Building a professional network with internal stakeholders and industry professionals
· Using advanced product knowledge and understanding of FactSet’s product suite to identify and implement solutions specific to client workflows including Excel modeling, company research, and portfolio analysis
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Experience or desire to be client facing
· Desire to grow and learn in an ever-changing environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work on teams
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Bachelor’s Degree or 1-2 years of industry experience
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and conducting a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify.